 Space / 40487
40486  |  40488
Subject:
BrickSpace Preview Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.games, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:32:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A game modification for Homeworld 2, BrickSpace lets you fight as the Classic Space, Blacktron, or Ice Planet fleet. The Preview Release lets you select any of the three fleets and gives you a selection of ships to play around with. Enemy AI is currently not implemented, though they put up quite a fight when attacked! Make sure to check out Adrian Drake’s Tribunal, a glimpse of what’s to come in BrickSpace’s future!

http://www.brickspace.net/files/brickspace_two.zip

-Stefan-