 Space / 40369
  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) How about Micro Moonbase? And if so, what standard would we follow? (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Bram made (URL) this suggestion> back in 2004. And there seems to be plenty of OLG 16x16 baseplates on (URL). Hope that helps - for some reason that post stuck out in my memory. Mark (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)