 Space / 40273
    Re: New Space Moc - Amazing Stories —Brendan Powell Smith
   Ooooh, aaaaaaah. Super nice. I'm really taken with this MOC. Excellent idea, and executed very well. Nice to see something so different come out of .space. -Brendan (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Space Moc - Amazing Stories —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Thanks Bredan, Not being a huge scifi fan, I was surprised of how much I was really taken with his cover art, in fact I just started working on another one of his ships from his mag covers, and 'YAY', this time I get to work in red. Janey "Red (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)