 Space / 40044
40043  |  40045
Subject:
Sci-fi CGI Film Project: Alien Planet Scenes Wanted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:21:51 GMT

Tonight, I hope to lay my hands on the final details to make the first fully
working version my 5 years delayed LDraw Animation Project. At last!

Now I wish to build up a library of Sci-fi scenes and props to use in my planned
shortfilms.

- - - - - - -

First: I DON'T want:
- Official LEGO models
- Mechas
- LOTR oriented stuff

But I want:
+ Imaginative alien sceneries
+ One or two small, funny robots
+ A scooter and/or a space-jeep
+ Some equipment for exploring alien environments

And I may want (in case of another direction):
* A large intergalactic spacecraft
* Interiors of that spacecraft. (It doesn't matter if the interior is larger
than the exterior)
* Moonbase modules???

I need to:
§ Have the right to edit and change/mix the contributions
§ Be the Dictator of my project, having the final word in every issue :)
§ Have the right to upload your works to my homepage

I promise to:
+ Do all I can to give proper credits for all works used in my films
+ Not remome any original author's name

I may need:
* Suggestions on arrangements of scenes and props
* Assistance in the animation work

By submitting your work to either the follow-up thread or my email, you agree to
the terms above. (Terms may change, but not the promises I have given)

Welcome to the project!
/Tore