 Space / 39979
39978  |  39980
Subject:
Spare Room tm - an extra room for your moonbase visitors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:49:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I thought I'd give you all someting to look at while I finish the images for the
moonbase. This was inspired by the MOC of a trailer park "dorm room" I found on
Brickshelf. I just expanded it out a bit. I wonder if this is the smallest
module out there?
-----
Is your mother-in-law coming to your moonbase home for a visit? Are you out of
space for her?
Is your child visiting this weekend from the moonbase university? Have you
turned their room into a sewing room?
Or... are you just down and out and need a place to stay for the night?

Well we have the solution for you! The Spare Room tm!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Space/Moonbase/spareroom/spareroom.jpg

The Spare Room has everything needed for temporary shelter.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Space/Moonbase/spareroom/spareroomtop01.jpg
A bed, a chair, small storage, a fold down table, and even an emergency
transporter.

The Spare Room's unique locking, sliding doors feature polarized windows for
privacy.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Space/Moonbase/spareroom/spareroomdoor.jpg

The Spare Room has several emergency saftey features.
The roof of the Spare Room has built into it:

*a single power supply capable of keeping all the other systems running at once
for 72 hours. Effective power management will extend this duration.
*a refillable oxgagen supply with a duration of 72 hours on its own.
* an air scrubbing unit that can strech out the life of the O2 supply to 4 days.
*an emergency beacon along with short and medium range antennas.
*and a small heating unit that will keep the Spare Room warm (75 degrees) for 72
hours. Lowering the heat will extend the units lifespan.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Space/Moonbase/spareroom/spareroomroof01.jpg
All controls can be accessed inside by a computer in the roof of the Spare Room.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Space/Moonbase/spareroom/spareroomroof02.jpg
-----
Folder when moderated http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165261

Thank you