 Space / 39655
    BrickNebula Episode #12: A Day In The Life —Michael Huffman
   I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 12: A Day In The Life>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the newest S@H catalog, rant about building copyrights, & Serenity (spoiler alert!). Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)