 Space / 39587
Re: Improved Space Combat Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote:

In contrast to the other replies, I think this MOC is next to flawless.  It
looks like a spaceship that you'd see as a non-LEGO toy.  (I mean that as a good
thing.)  I think it would be neat, if you have enough pieces, to make 4 or 5 of
them, each with a different colored stripe down the front.

David "Fuzzy" Gregory

David,

Thank you for the kind words.  I have modified the craft since posting this
thread, you can see the new photos in the gallery through the link below (once
moderated).  The modifications, I think, enhance the design -- I lengthened and
curved the nose and added landing gear.

My plan is to build several with different markings.  I actually have two of
these now, and tomorrow I'll tackle making the landing gear and nose
improvements to the blue one.

Thanks again,

-Jeff