 Space / 39233
39232  |  39234
Subject:
BrickSpace now available for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:11:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve run into some problems, so I’m making BrickSpace available for download earlier than planned. You need Homeworld 1 to play it, and copies of that game are available for under 5 bucks on Amazon. I’d encourage you to try out the test maps first, to gander at the different ships.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/sastrei/Miscellany/shota121.jpg

http://www.classic-space.com/brickspace/

Please DL and enjoy!

I would also like to organize a (regular?) multiplayer game for people using this mod, please let me know if you’d like to play in that.

-Stefan-