 Space / 39210
Re: Oooo Mini-fig hands and tiles ( was Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:36:41 GMT

Casting aside the current debate, may I just say, wow! How cool is it that you
connected all those mini-fig hands to that yellow 1x1 tile and grey 1x1 w/clip
on that Yellow thingie on the left.

Coolest LEGO thing I saw all day.

Thanks.