 Space / 39205
  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Um, the EB has never killed anyone, I'm pretty sure it's make believe... The death toll in WW2 was in the 10's of millions, Hilter was a bad guy, and so were the symbols of his reign... I'm sorry you can't seperate reality from make believe, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Neither did the "space Nazis". They are both fictional, and both based on murderous regimes. How's a hammer and sickle any different from a swastika? (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)