 Space / 39048
    Re: Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yup. (...) His zombies were my inspiration, though I limited to less minifig heads than he did. And I must say I sure do love the Bramsphere generator. I'm not sure I could've made the atom without it. I plagiarised the resident evil plotline? (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility —Samarth Moray
   (...) Movie, minus a FEW things.Let's see... You have the sterile lab atmosphere gone bad; the zombies (VERY important) but no zombie dogs or mutant monster. And no dubious ending either (and that's a good thing) ;-) Legoswami (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)