 Space / 39048

Re: Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Samarth Moray wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote ZOMBIES! SNIPPED

OMG is THIS what you were referring to at CSF when you said ‘My latest MOC would be perfectly at home even on a train layout with only a few modifications?’

LOL!

Yup.

BTW nice plagiarism of the resident evil plotline ;-) I’m really liking this and the general zombie chaos. This would make a perfect companion to Keith Goldman’s zombie survival guide dio. Nice job!

His zombies were my inspiration, though I limited to less minifig heads than he did. And I must say I sure do love the Bramsphere generator. I’m not sure I could’ve made the atom without it.

I plagiarised the resident evil plotline? Huh, how about that. Game or movie?

Adrian

Re: Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility
   I plagiarised the resident evil plotline? Huh, how about that. Game or movie?

Movie, minus a FEW things.Let’s see... You have the sterile lab atmosphere gone bad; the zombies (VERY important) but no zombie dogs or mutant monster. And no dubious ending either (and that’s a good thing) ;-)

Legoswami