 Space / 38987
Re: HoverCheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

It'd be a lot more viewable if you would remember to eliminate the
unnecessary angle brackets which tend to have the nasty habit of including
the name in the URL link.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hvrcheap/index.html

I always post to and read lugnet via the web interface, so I'm generally unaware
of these kinds of issues.  The brackets are actually needed to make it a link in
FTX.  But I'll try to remember to include simple links in the future as well.
Thanks for letting me know.

Other than that a fine example of SNOT to make a seamless, studless model.
Well done!  Although I think the female pilot may need some makeup
adjustment.  :)

Thanks for the comments.  However, I fear that her situation is beyond what
makeup can fix.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com