 Space / 3897
Re: Anyway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:38:44 GMT

Have any of you been over to the Shipyards lately?

Yeah I stop there occasionaly. : )

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/

I keep going back to look at Bob Hayes' work.  It rocks.  Its a great • example
of blending new pieces with purist building.  The white ship "Frieghter 1" • is
very elegant in its simplicity.  Very pleasing to the eye!  Bravo.  I love • the
whole idea of the shipyards.  The site has just what I'm looking for; a
variety of styles the inspire!

    I love those 3 ships he did. And I love freighters. And as I've stated
before the detail on the 'Dart is astounding.
    And thanks for the complements. I still want to add A LOT to the site.
I've emailed about 30 or more other people who have still not replied I
guess because:

    1. they're busy and don't read email much. (probably the case)
    2. they speak japanese only .....sigh..
    3. they don't want to join. : (

    Anyway good to hear you like it. It should keep growing. I'll put
together the whole banner idea soon.

    Jon

Felix