 Space / 38969
  BrickNebula PodCast #6: Sun Stroke

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 6: Sun Stroke> In our latest podcast, we both suffer from sun stroke... Oh, and we ramble on about LEGO deals... and a few other things before our Skype connection disintegrates (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)