 Space / 38879
Re: The Praetor Nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Larsson wrote:
   I present to you, the Praetor nova!

Wonderful SNOTwork on the nose. Nice wingtips and color scheme. And the greebling- excellent, especially on the engines!

It looks like the canopy doesn’t open... or did you work in an ingenious way to hide the hinges? I’m always on the lookout for new solutions.

There is certainly a lot of potential for adding guns- plenty of space under the wings, some little spots on the tops of the wing engines. Ah, well. It does make a good unarmed scout as is.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Thanks for the comments Tony!

The canopy doesn’t open unfortunately.. It once had hinges, but it just didn’t look right. It always was a plate to high..

I will add guns (maybe lots of them) as soon as I can invent an interesting design in the right size. All attempts so far has been to small, too big or too ugly.. I have some ideas that I have not tested though.

/joel