 Space / 38375
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   This MoonBase module was built last July for BF04. Features include:

• working elevator with airlocked entry into structure
• “Jailbreak Action!” exploding wall (not jailbait action, Rubin - sorry) • weight-bearing upper deck, holds a nice bit of weight
• space.Bat Signal and space.Bat Phone

Exterior shots
Interior shots

Please let me have it.

Nick Kappatos
Penny-locking your car doors since 1987

Hi Nick! I don’t know if you remember me or not, but I met you at the Brickfest 04 public day, and you were nice enough to sell me on of your little hovercycles. I hope to get into Lego some day and build great creations like yours. I also appreciated your fashion sense and excellent vocal modulation. You have the style and easy-going manner of at true salesman and yes sir, I beleive you could sell ice to Eskimos. It was a pleasure watching you work the crowd in a neverending display of your MOC’s features. And what fantastic features they were! That working elevator was the darndest thing I’ve ever seen. I especially appreciated the way you handled that rube who suggested that you should have included the Kobe Bryant minifig, and some of the other NBA players in your lockup. Keep up the good work, Mr. Kappatos, the world needs more men like you. And if you’re ever in Butte Montana, look me up.

-Keith