 Space / 3825
3824  |  3826
Subject:
Inferno dat file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:07:27 GMT

Um...I know I said I was going to LDraw the Black Hawk, however there
was a piece that I could not find so I chose to do the Inferno
instead.  The dat file is below, along with a unrendered 4 perspective
view of the ship.  Right now I'm too tired to figure out the camera
angle thingies so I won't actually render it until like tomorrow or
the next day.  Unless someone wants to do it for me.  :)

Dat file:

Actual model pictures:
http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/inferno.html

Oh the piece I couldn't find is 6 bricks long, 1 brick high, 1 brick
wide.  It basically looks like a slope for 4 bricks and then just goes
straight for two more bricks.  It's also got three holes through the
middle section.  It's very technicish looking.  Don't ask me where I
got it, I have no clue.

-Matthew
-http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/