 Space / 38227
Re: New Curator + MOC Highlight Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:16:12 GMT

Hello All,
I was talking with Mark Sandlin the other day, and asked if I could be added to
the curatorship of .space.  He said yes, so here I am.

My hope is to be able to update the MOC Highlight and some other features more
frequenty.

If you would like to help by writing a review of a Computer, or suggest a MOC
highlight, then feel free to contact me at either the email next to my name, or
at lenny dot hoffman a tgmail dot com.

Thanks!

-Lenny

Lenny,

So, what you're saying is ... you accept bribes?  Excellent, what's your PayPal
addie?

-Jeff :)