 Space / 3821
3820  |  3822
Subject:
Render and dat file for the Black Hawks engine.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:42:08 GMT

Well I finally decided to get with it and learn LDraw, etc, etc.
Although when I went looking for it I found MLCAD...WOW!  SO much
easier to use, build, understand, etc, etc.  I mean I went halfway
through the tutorial and jumped right into making my own models!  This
way I can make instructions for all my models!  (the Behemoth may take
me a while though).  It took me 2 hours just to do one of the Black
Hawk's engines but since it was my fist time I think that's pretty
good.  Especially since (as you can see) it's quite intricate in
design.  In fact the Black Hawk is probably my most intricate and
complex Lego model  And probably THE most intricate of any Lego model
(technic not included).  You can see some pictures of the whole thing
on my site but they're not very good so you can't really make out any
detail.  I think within the next few days I should have the whole
model scanned though.

Here's a link to the pov render and dat file for the engine for those
interested:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1610

And here's a link to the pictures I have of the Black Hawk:
http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/hawk.html

-Matthew
-http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/