 Space / 38051
Re: MOC: Alpha Team Eyewear! Get yours now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Count on me to take the geek to the next level (wherever that is!).  Click
the link below for a saucy pair of targeting goggles to help your
sharpshooting skills in the neverending battle against Ogel!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Alpha%20Team%20Goggles.htm

Very creative!  It takes a confidence not found in many to model goggles &
weaponry on the internet, a confidence I will never have.  Although, I would
wear them to the grocery store and ask people if they have any intel on Ogel.

-nk