 Space / 37875
37874  |  37876
Subject:
Dragonstar's Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:56:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings! This is one of the last items I saved from Dragonstar before sending that starship to the great intergalactic scrap yard. Although my gallery did include some pics of the main engine, they were all shot from above. So I kept the engine to take some low angle shots later (well, apparently much later!) that capture the overall design. Like the rest of Dragonstar’s interior, the engine is very clean and minimal. Although main engine only comprises about ¼ the total length of the ship, I wanted to convey a sense of power within a simple and compact design…

More pics...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-engine6.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-engine7.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-engine8.jpg

--Dan