 Space / 37835
37834  |  37836
Subject:
Bringers of Death and Large Grappling Claws...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 04:12:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I had some time this weekend. Just continuing on a theme...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112938 deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/ALC-Boar/alc_boar_01.jpg (01 thru 07)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112946 deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/ALC-Kingfisher/alc_kingfisher_01.jpg (01 thru 07)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112945 deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/ALC-Cobra/alc_cobra_01.jpg (01 thru 07)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112947 deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/ALC-HermitCrab/alc_hermitcrab_01.jpg (01 thru 13)

The joys of a snow-day and a lack of fresh gyprock for the new bathroom.

Enjoy!

~Trev