 Space / 37803
  Re: Moongrazer

(...) Awsome! You have a great talent at taking the right pictures at the right time. Oh, and your imagination is weird! In a good kind of way, that is ;-) Spotlighted! /\/\ark "no more standard docking ports for me" de Kock (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moongrazer

(...) Thanks. I did take plenty of wrong pictures too. They were left on the cutting room floor. ;-) K (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)