 Space / 37594
Re: Alpha Team Canopy (Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:21:45 GMT

At 08:22 AM 18/12/2004, you wrote:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:

snip

Yep.

Replace Paradisa windows with the new SPUD windows from Alpha Team

Has anyone here been able to successfully use the new alpha team cockpit
pieces
in a moc yet?  I recenly bought <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4746 4746> on
sale
and seem to be having issues with these pieces.

I have to say, that I can see a lot of interesting ways to use these
pieces, although none of them are as a canopy...

no piece is useless, Harry Potter Roofs can be used in space, it's just
more challenging to use some pieces, and these would fall into that
category completely.  As for the colours, I love it. Sand Blue, Dark Blue,
I don't use regular blue all that much anymore  excellent highlight
colours, so you don't really need a large supply of them to use them well.

I did buy one (4744) from S@H and I didn't find an issue with the quality
of the pieces, but I cannot say that I have extensively tested it.

and in Australia they have finally been released to the retail shelves and
Target has a few of them at 50% off. (4746 & 4743)  Time to stock up.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson