 Space / 3732
3731  |  3733
Subject:
Anyone modelled a Cylon Raider ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:38:45 GMT

We've got Bram's awesome Viper and at least one other variation (Sorry I'm
blanking on who did the cool SP one)  What about other ships from that show
?  I'd like to do the Galactica or a Base Star, but they'd take up an
obscene amount of bricks.  I went looking on starship modeller for reference
material on the Raider because, when I was in grade school, I thought it was
the coolest thing ever...  Anybody gone down this road ?