 Space / 37259
37258  |  37260
Subject:
PCS AGENA 1/B Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:22:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

A new PCS craft has just been deployed. In this report we’ll show the 1/B configuration of the AGENA medium size cruiser. The 1/B is a fleet support craft designed to compliment the Vanguard class cruisers or to be the main craft in a smaller attack fleet utilizing the SMAC.

She is quick and agile for a ship her size. The 1/B config has side FRAP cannons with 2 rapid fire micro Fraps, also 1 new Type 2 FRAP rifle on top with 2 mini FRAPs on the side. (she’s fulla FRAP). The 1/A configuration will be published later when all scanning and recon equipment are declassified (ya ok, so I ain’t built the science pods yet... but I gots a plan.)

Pre mod: Side, Rear, and Nose

Many pictures are being declassified. When secured please view them and reply with comments: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=107621

Notes: Thanks to Mark Sandlin’s Aces High for inspiration (twas he who started the paradisa window craze) also DP9’s Thunderbolt. This was a long build... dunno why. The rear of the craft is not “done” to my liking but I was ready to get it finished and published, and the greeblies are kinda bland (oh check out those dinky PCS landing gears!). I hope ya like it though! I’m gonna be outta the MOC business fer a while... Life is catchin up to this 33 year old I guess. With a Baby Admiral on the way (yes, you heard it here folks :-D) and much happenin’ with the church work, building time is gettin difficult to find. The 2005 PCS season will be a little light ;-) space too ya!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.