 Space / 36950
Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Hey buddy, sweet. I dig the hidden missiles and the overall shape. Cool little generator too. I’m thinking a Sandlin-esque FRAP ray on that dish, except small. Or something.

Hidden Missiles! Power Generator! Opening Hatches! Get your Star Ranger “Moonbase Battle” Playset today! :)

For the battle of NWBC I had a turret situated on top of the dish, which can be seen here and here. The turret has been floating homeless around my desk for a few weeks after I made it for this concept. I have plans to use it for a Star Ranger vehicle someday. I just wasn’t happy with it on top of the base, and was hoping to come up with something smaller, but I’ve had no inspiration as of yet.

Pretty. I love the binoculars/dino tails combo and the functional role they play. But like Keith and Soren said on Mocpages, the trans. green just doesn’t jive. Nice overall look.

I openly admit to stealing the rollbar concept from your Shen Kai battle suit. :) Thanks for the critique.

--Ry