 Space / 36627

Re: Steambots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 03:57:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Steambots aren’t powered with fancy-dancy unobtainium power-fusion or uber-posh magic crystals. No. Steambots are powered by STEAM, yeah, thats right, steam as in evaporated water for all you science geeks out there.

How do you run the control algorithms on steam? Is it all open-loop mechanical activation?
--B

Re: Steambots