 Space / 36627
  Re: Steambots

(...) How do you run the control algorithms on steam? Is it all open-loop mechanical activation? --B (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Steambots

(...) In seriousness to a joke of a post, via air. I am a air computer maintainer. Professionally. So, I maintain a analog computer. Hence why if you look around, you will find my posts sometimes tagged as :analog computer programmer: or suchlike. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Steambots

(...) You turn it of. JP. (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)