 Space / 36066
Re: Iron Reich MOC: Iron Tiger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:15:16 GMT

I know that this is a hover tank,and that in it's self encompasses many
aspects but, my god, I love those guns.

Thanks!  I came up with the idea actually several years ago, but they got
scrapped.  Then, when thinking about what to build next, I realized the I needed
the guns once again.

I will be completely honest with you, I struggle to take notice of the rest
of the MOC because I was so impressed with those weapons.  if you have done
anything wrong here, it is to build excellent weaponry.  I suspect that I,
and many others, will be stealing that idea.

Steal away!  That's what the site's for, trading ideas!  I just thought of a
great idea of how they can be used on a capital ship, as say, large AA turrets.
I'm glad you like the tank!

Chris McNamee