 Space / 36044
    Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —David Rabadan
   (...) Oh I think it is the coolest minifig/hardsuit I have seen in a long, long time. I was very impressed when I saw it on Brickshelf. Where did those white parts come from? I hope to see more, specially on this theme. Take care. (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Hey, high praise coming from the hardsuit guy himself. Thanks a lot! Those white parts, since I'm not sure which you mean, are as follows: the armor is Brassoed NHL pads, the 'loincloth' is a white minifig (URL) vest>, and the feet are (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)