 Space / 36042
    Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Very cool. I'm cross-posting to castle because, while this is technically a mecha, it looks great just as an armored knight. How tall is he standing next to a normal minifig? Bruce (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Hey, thanks for the .castle cross-post. I thought about it, but I figured three groups was plenty :) Oh, I knew there was a shot I was forgetting, and you reminded me: compared to the Crusader, a minifig stands just above shoulder-high. Hmm, I (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)