 Space / 36040
Re: Dropship Argonos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:57:46 GMT

The Dropship Argonos!

(click the picture)

Deeplinks:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lego-dude9/Argonos/argonos1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lego-dude9/Argonos/argonos5.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lego-dude9/Argonos/argonos53.jpg

Please, comments and criticism!

--Andrew

Nice drop ship! What I like about it is that it somehow matches what we would think of as a drop ship would look like (I guess from too many Sci Fi movies). The lines look good. I like the way the front opens up, inventive!

By the way, how did you run across that one guy’s art work? It’s pretty cool.

-Avery