 Space / 36013
Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:12:33 GMT

Specifically, I'm looking for two (2) black and one (1) yellow of these
helmets in relatively good condition.

Ok, so, would I get any takers (or even some feigned interest) if I lowered it
down to 'Fair' condition?

Or am I just a worthless medieval castle lover who isn't welcome here in .space,
and needs to take my business elsewhere?

--Anthony
.space pariah