 Space / 35793
    Re: New Caption Contest! —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Lenny "So Derek got his mom this chastity belt, and these spikes come out like this..." Also, I think the guy talking to Lenny in that photo is me, though I am not an expert on the appearance of the back of my head. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Caption Contest! —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Fradel is an expert on the appearance of the back of your head. He says it's definitely you. Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaah. -nk (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)