 Space / 35786
Re: Tribute to Masamune Shirow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:18:54 GMT

Looks awesome David!

You got all the details right, even the small arms in the torso. I love the foot design, it’s really cool. Heh, very nice overall.

That said, I actually prefer the version without all the Landmate details. It just looks sleeker. It’s near perfect in my opinion.

Again, excellent work David.

Mladen Pejic