 Space / 35391
35390  |  35392
Subject:
Saw this on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:00:09 GMT

Hey everybody,

Today I was surfing the web and I went to lego.com. While there I saw this:
http://club1.lego.com/clubpages/default.asp?mode=view&PP={1876D510-AF8E-420B-A733-9EE9C378B8C7}&locale=2057

In "his" creations there is a picture of something that I'm pretty sure is Jon
Palmer's Q-wing. It even has the same name! Could someone please verify that
that is indeed Jon's Q-wing? I don't think that stealing someone's moc is right.

Andrew Horvatits
(who is in need of a title)