 Space / 35257
Re: Nav-Comm Sticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Greetings! Just thought I'd share this sticker I made for the Nav-Comm display
on the bridge of a new ship I'm working on.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/navcomm-sticker1.jpg

I tried to give it a Classic Space feel and I couldn't resist adding a few
familiar mugs. The resolution is 400 dpi and it prints out 1.5" X 2.5".

--Dan

Great sticker!  I've been fashioning some custom control panels for 2x2 45
degree slope pieces, does this work for the same or is it to be used on a larger
piece? I imagine a larger piece for those size dimensions.

Also, your system star map on that control panel gave me an idea (that I am
going to steal from you);  hope you don't mind.

Thanks, Avery

P.S. Just kiddin, I'll give credit for the idea when I use it.