 Space / 35192
Re: Bluebird P.X.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:10:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Nice job Bruce, I really like the rotating the wings, the orientation of the cockpit, as well as the creative SNOT work.

Thanks, Janey. SNOT is something I don’t do enough of, so this was fun. This was actually the first time I’ve used LDRAW to design a model. I was thinking about this at work and couldn’t wait to get home to figure out how the 1x2 with rocket engine would fit together turned on their sides like that, so I played around with them in Ldraw.

Bruce