 Space / 35191

Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Ladasky wrote:
   I’ve had the Sunfish built since early 2002, but no one outside of our home has seen it until I put up the pictures on Brickshelf, about a week ago. I think that means that it qualifies as a new model, per the GA’s requirements?

If anyone wants to email me, please note that, even after you edit out Lugnet’s spam trap, the word “spam” will still exist in my VALID email address. Thanks!

Cheers, John Ladasky

wonderful. you should sell those as kits. -paul

Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry