 Space / 34891
Re: Pirate MOC : Captain Hairlock and his Torpedo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:06:35 GMT

   Folder : click here

JP, This fighter is very nice, and holds well onto Soren’s theme and style- specifically in developing very innovative fighter designs. This one is no exception and looks really nice. I like the addition of the pirate flag.. it gives it a flare of style.

Nice!

-Lenny