 Space / 34877
Re: The Chimaera Fighter/Bomber, really
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:49:29 GMT

Regarding the droid arm thing, it just occured to me that you could
replace the
plates with handles with 1x1 plates with horizontal clip. Then you could use
battledroid bodies instead of the arms, and battle droid bodies are now
available in yellow in some of the new spiderman sets.  Just a thought.

Hmmm, would require working in the size of 3 studs instead of 2, but I
could see how it would work.  the curved angle may be an issue, but it's
not a bad idea at all

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson