 Space / 34611
    Re: Star Wars Concept MOC: Solar Sailer —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Very cool. Nice greebles and so forth. The curved shape is well created, but the 4 solar viens going directly up and directly down break the illusion of the gradual curve, making it look like a flat plane with slopes on the front. I might be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Star Wars Concept MOC: Solar Sailer —Ryan Wood
   (...) The supports for the sail cables that go straight up and down actually aren't supposed to do that. They clicked out of place and I forgot to fix them before taking pics. You can see in (URL) shot> that they have the ability to click backwards (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)