 Space / 34455
  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) snip (...) Whoah! Very impressive! I'd like to bring a 'mech in for an overhaul, but even my biggest one would look pretty puny in that gantry (plus I'm guessing your facility is not equipped to reload gauss rifles and missile launchers :). (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Hey you need to be this high----> in order to ride this, errr, get a lube at the Mech Bay. Ahh, see but you can dump them dirt side, while I have to fix them! I think a set of landing pads next to the Mech Bay for one of your Drop Ships would (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)