 Space / 34270
  Re: Galaxy Explorer ever come with grey 4x4x2 cones with axle holes?

(...) Hi Rick, This question may be trickier than we know. I know there was a transition to cones with axle holes, but I'm not sure if they implemented it in the middle of the production of that particular set. I'm going to cross post to .general (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer ever come with grey 4x4x2 cones with axle holes?

(...) So funny...I remember that switch. My first set with them was the Starfleet Voyager. I got that set after the Galaxy Explorer, so at least in that set (Canadian/International), the cones were solid. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)