 Space / 34182
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
Soren, this is a masterpiece!

Like others have said, the shape is superb, as is the detailing. I
particularly like your weapon systems; they really inspire me, especially
those nifty missiles. Unlike others, I kinda dig the white&red wing-like
pieces at the back, and the engines; you have to be consistent when you build
within your own theme.

Thanks. Given that you're the king of missiles that's quite a compliment.

I have trouble doing large engines for some reason, so I cop out with those big
blocky nozzles.

This MOC is really near perfect, but I do have a request for future
designs... Could you perhaps increase the interiors a bit? I know you're
fairly confined when building tapering hulls and such, but I would like to
see more 'insides'.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I like the challenge of small cramped
spaces, but I really should branch out more.

Anyways, this is really an excellent MOC, Soren. I'm going to start work on a
similar craft soon, and I will definitely look at your Cruiser for
inspiration.

Thanks. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve.

Soren