 Space / 34167
    Re: Infinite Improbability Drive —Allister McLaren
   (...) Excellent rendition. I had the idea of making this ship a while back, but I was going to do the version from the tv show, which in all honesty looked more like a back scrubber than a running shoe. Your's is very true to DA's description even (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Infinite Improbability Drive —Slartibartfast
   (...) No, no. That is stuff that is "almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea". (8 years ago, 17-Jul-16, to lugnet.space, FTX)