 Space / 33166
  Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

Announcing the Eastern Block's answer to Captain Fazoom: Moozaf Blastov! (URL) Moozaf is a Scorpio, he likes drinking water and running naked accross the steppes of Asia. He is from Kerblakistan, one of the member republics of the Eastern Block. His (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) -snip- (...) Lenny, Blastov's fighter (even in it's unfinished and...colorful state), looks one thing to me: fast. Very reminiscent of Jon's I-Wing. Awesome shape, like a big flying knife. Can't wait to see it finished. (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Ha! That's a riot. Excellent pics too, btw...so clear and well staged. The ship looks like it's headed in all the right directions. Good to see the angled slave 1 canopy making the jump into a ship from St3v3's car....nicely offsets the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Nifty, and Blastov's ship shows promise. The comic is also well staged and photographed. I think you might want to hire a proofreader for your text balloons though. :) Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Good stuff, Lenny. I hadn't seen pics of Blastov's fighter in progress yet, so it was cool to see those images at the end of the comic. --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Very nice comic, Lenny. The chart and pointer were great. Slow down when typing the word bubbles though. I hope the Eastern Block can find the funds to complete the ship (which goes to show you how capitalism is better). ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) I didn't realize he was a question, but it's good to see an EB counterpart of similar flamboyance (and dental work.) (...) Um.... with what? I'm enjoying the back story. And, (caution)... Oh-Gee appears very 'cape-able'.(1) Oww! (...) It's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Actually, the original concept to me was to make a UCS I-wing, using that canopy. When I was trying to come up with an appropriately cool personalized fighter (the Fazoom-o-craft is immeadiately recognizable and looks dern cool), I remember (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Thanks! I bought a new camera (Canon Powershot A70) which i highly recommend. It's best feature is the ability to really control exposure - meaning that my old camera only really took good pics in Sunlight, and anything short was gonna be a (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Yeah yeah yeah. Everyone's a critic. My wife has this thing where she reads a bunch of my typos and then, as calmly as she can, puts her hand on my shoulder and says "Lenny, I wish you would let me read these things before you post them." Ugh. (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Thanks on the comments about the ship and the photography. NO THANKS ON THE PROOFREADER COMMENT! -takes marker and strikes out Adrian's name from Lenny's List of Friends- Take that! -Lenny (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) The People's Dentistry is of the highest quality! (...) Draw-all. that was the rhyme. You know I'm so bad at rhymes that in High School we had an assignment for writing a poem with meter and rhyme to be included in our end of the year writing (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) It was a quick build to see if the concept had merit. I think it does. And thank you for not pointing out my proof-reading problems, Bombdiggity-Wiliams Woodlike-Dong, sir. -Lenny (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

HAHA! That's awesome. Fazoom looks forward to meeting his opposite Counterpart Moozof in space. Admiral Giddens wants to ask Mr. Sneddig, WHO'S YER DADDY!?! Very cool stuff Lenny, hope you get that ship build soon. Looks like an entertaining (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Like the warning you posted above? (...) Okay, maybe it's a pronunciation thing. But, I can see it now: "Leonard Hoffman world's most subtle poet" How about 'emergency pun response consultant.' And, OMG, the pun is still in this post, which (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)