 Space / 32901
Re: EB Red Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:24:19 GMT

   Countless comrades have joint in a seamless effort to achieve a compromise of revolutionary engine reliability and accurate weapon targeting. The Red Rocket is already under heavy mass production and will be the striking hammer, held in a red-gloved hand whose determination will be satisfied only when PCS forces will no longer dare to cruise in our neighborhood.

JP - the Rocket is awesome! I love the cockpit doors and I will definately have to do something like that in my next creation!

The Eastern Block will never fade!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman